- Contest is open to all photographers 18 years or older residing in the USA using Tamron brand lenses only.
- The winning exhibit of 8-14 images will be chosen based on originality and overall quality as a collection as judged by Tamron Representatives. All decisions are final.
- Winners may be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and grant of rights, and to submit all model releases and comments required for publication. By entering, contestants certify that photos are original and do not infringe on any third-party rights.
- No manipulation beyond color correction, conversion to black & white, brightness and contrast. No HDR or panoramas accepted.
- Only two (2) exhibit entries per person (8-14 images per exhibit).
- Exhibits must contain 8-14 images. Exhibits with less than 8 images will be disqualified.
- You MUST include all information below. Exhibits that do not have this information will be disqualified.
- All exhibits must have a title.
- All exhibits must have a description (a brief statementdescribing your image collection).
- All images must contain a reference to the Tamron lens used in the image description box. Exhibits without thisinformation for each image will be automatically disqualified.
- All exhibits must be public.
- Contestants will retain the rights to their photographs. However, contestants grant Tamron USA, Inc. and its agency, unlimited rights, for 18 months, usage of the winning image, the winner's name, photo, and likeness in any advertising/promotion efforts by Tamron USA, Inc.
- Tamron is the exclusive sponsor of this contest. Apple™ or any other is not affiliated with this contest.
- If you do not have access to a computer and the Internet, exhibit entries (total of 8-14 images) can be submitted by mail to Tamron USA, Inc., 10 Austin Blvd., Commack, NY 11725 Attn: Travel Photo Contest on CD or prints (any size, color or black/white) or duplicate transparencies may be sent. Do not send originals, as entries will not be returned.
- When saving your exhibit, be sure to tag it as “Public” and click “Publish.” You'll then have the option to click on the “Tamron Photo Contest” button to enter your exhibit.
- Exhibits must be uploaded by SEPTEMBER 30, 2016.
The winning exhibit will be featured in Tamron's newsletter and website. The winner will also receive his or her choice of any Tamron lens.